Lay some bets about how quickly Smudge exceeds my posts?

I'm 3rd on the second page. I am wondering though...is that a good thing, or a bad thing.

On the upside, you guys have been my daily dose of message boards.
 
No - puppies make people post twice as much, isnt that right Jessica and Michele!

Ha ha - and Jan you are posting at 4.68, so about the same as me. I dont know how people manage more than that, you all must type and read faster than me.

Totally correct....I was at my peak when Indy and Bacca first came home!
 
well, when Cranberry first came home, I could only have the computer on when he was sleeping in his crate- otherwise he'd try to eat the cord. so maybe 30 minutes in the evening to do all my internet surfing. now that he's a little less likely to do that, I can spend time on the forums while he's still awake. he does jump up and try to check out what I'm doing though. but still, I read more than I post :winkgrin:
 
Right, that is what I meant about the "UNLESS the member changes his posting rate." That number of times per day is based on how long you have been a member and how many total posts you have. *Caro and I post about the same number per day, so I will probably never catch her posting total, because she has been a member longer than I have. I didn't want to get too geeky and explain Statistics to the nth degree.

At the current rates, Randi will overtake BarbV's posting total, I would say by the Mid September (that is an educated guess, I DID NOT DO THE MATH!, but I can if you would like me too! HAHAHAHA). Michele will take 2nd place by mid October and it will be neck and neck with her and BarbV. Because I think BarbV will start posting more then because it will be getting cooler and she won't be out at the cottage and want to keep her title of Queen of the Forum. :winkgrin:

So there you go!


:lol:, okay, you have to figure out my #'s now!!!
 
:lol:, okay, you have to figure out my #'s now!!!

Susan, you are 15th in the standings and are posting 9.13 times per day. You are a definite contender in this race. You could easily be up there with Barb, Randi and Michele in no time at all.


(And if I keep posting on this thread I am going to be right up there with the rest of you!:lol::lol:)
 
Last edited:
At the current rates, Randi will overtake BarbV's posting total, I would say by the Mid September (that is an educated guess, I DID NOT DO THE MATH!, but I can if you would like me too! HAHAHAHA). Michele will take 2nd place by mid October and it will be neck and neck with her and BarbV. Because I think BarbV will start posting more then because it will be getting cooler and she won't be out at the cottage and want to keep her title of Queen of the Forum. :winkgrin:

So there you go!

"Tis true, my posts are down because of the new house, busy time at work, and the cottage. But lookout for the fall! "I'll be back":winkgrin:
 
I've been trying to slow down too :lol: I used to post on almost every thread, but now I only post when I truly believe my input is useful. I've kept my mouth shut on more controversial topics, which I normally would have posted my opinion.

Yeah, me too. I always seem to be in approx. 6th place.
 
Back
Top