corbinam
Moderator
This weekend is Lexi's debut at our spring agility trial. I am SUPER nervous. I'm worried mostly because there has been a lot of talk about her, her potential, and how we've been training her.
I just want her to have fun (well, and listen some of the time
) but I don't like worrying about everyone's expectations!
Also, I'm nervous because I'm the trial secretary for the show and I'm worried that something will go wrong, or I'll have messed something up. I had to learn how to do everything on my own, and it's been pretty stressful. This also may be our last trial with our club before we move, which makes me sad.
Oh, and we're supposed to get a huge storm on Saturday afternoon.
So if you get a second--send some good thoughts my way, I really appreciate it!
I just want her to have fun (well, and listen some of the time
) but I don't like worrying about everyone's expectations!Also, I'm nervous because I'm the trial secretary for the show and I'm worried that something will go wrong, or I'll have messed something up. I had to learn how to do everything on my own, and it's been pretty stressful. This also may be our last trial with our club before we move, which makes me sad.
Oh, and we're supposed to get a huge storm on Saturday afternoon.

So if you get a second--send some good thoughts my way, I really appreciate it!
That's the good news. She'll be the good girl you're used to so just try to make it a positive experience for her. Once you're in the ring, hopefully you'll forget everyone else. I'm always surprised that once I walk into the ring with Checkers, it's just the two of us and no matter how nervous I was going in I'm suddenly calm and happy to be there with her.
