Quick update--baby girl did so well! I was so pleased. She came in first in all the events she was in, and she actually Q'd in Pairs and Gamblers!
I was particularly proud of her weave entries and contacts (though they deteriorated a bit by the end--but it was a long day! We were there from 6:30 until 5:30!). Her standard run was very nice, she only had 1 off course and that was DH's fault. Same with Snooker--2 points shy from Q'ing and only because my husband made a mistake.
Also, Bentley Q'd in Steeplechase (it was ugly, but I'll take it) and he is now qualified for Nationals (he has 2 steeplechase Qs and a Team Q).
We had really strong winds, but it was nice and sunny all day! And the trial ran really nicely, albeit a bit slowly.
I'll post videos as soon as I can--we are taking the judge out to dinner now.