Lexi's getting spayed

corbinam

Moderator
So I know there are a MILLION posts about spays and neuters, but had to say that tomorrow is Lexi's spay, and I'm so nervous! I know it's routine and she's going to be okay, but I'm still worried about it.

DH is taking her in at 7 am, so everyone say a little prayer/send good thoughts our way!
 
Last edited:
Will be thinking about Lexi tomorrow as well as you guys. Hope all goes well. Keep us updated. I know I worried when I took Emma in - it was like having a child in for surgery.
 
Good luck Lexi! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Ashley, I know exactly how you feel. It's such a routine procedure, but it still makes you so nervous. If Lexi is anything like Bailey, she will be running around before you know it.
 
I know Lexi will do great!! We all know how we felt when we had ours spayed/neutered.

Let us know how little miss little miss does :yes:
 
It's perfectly normal to be nervous. This is your baby! But it is something they do time and time again. She'll be fine.

Heck, I get antsy if I have to bring the dogs to the vet for vaccines! It just makes me feel bad to put them through it - because they don't understand why!

But with Indy coming out of his stomach surgery like a trooper, its just gives me added confidence for Lexi's operation.
 
I will be keeping little Lexi in my thoughts tomorrow.

I will be in the same boat as you in about 6 weeks. It is hard to believe our babies are old enough to be spayed already :sadsmile:
 
I feel exactly the same way every single time one of mine goes in. You just want to stay and hold their paw. Lexi will have a nice snooze and you will worry, but she'll be fine and you'll be relieved when it's behind you. Sending good thoughts and hugs!
 
Will be thinking of you tomorrow and Danisgoat is so right hard to belive this batch of puppies are all ready to be spayed and neutered. Will say an extra prayer for Miss Lexi tonight and will look for you post tomorrow.
 
Back
Top