Little Luke has a limp

So sorry I am coming to this thread late. You can bet those pet stores thrive on people walking in wanting to rescue a pup they see there! They prey on peoples emotions. God help Luke’s parents!

Sweet Luke has luckily ended up in a loving home that with take care of his physical and emotional needs. I wish you both all the best and virtual hugs to you both.

Please, please, tell anyone you know to never go in to one of those stores! They must be banned!
 
So sorry I am coming to this thread late. You can bet those pet stores thrive on people walking in wanting to rescue a pup they see there! They prey on peoples emotions. God help Luke’s parents!

Sweet Luke has luckily ended up in a loving home that with take care of his physical and emotional needs. I wish you both all the best and virtual hugs to you both.

Please, please, tell anyone you know to never go in to one of those stores! They must be banned!
I promise you I am warning people because thdes loving little dogs deserve the best and thank you for your support
 
Piper is gorgeous btw.do you groom her? If you do you sure are good at it!!! Or perhaps she's just a natural beauty (smile)
My Piper is a boy actually lol...I use good Chris Christensen brushes, Greyhound combs I use The Stuff after a bath and then I blow out his coat with a good blower. I’ve gotten a lot of great advice from this forum and lots of help from their breeder. We also have a great dog community here where I’ve managed to purchase new items for a great price. It also helps that Piper has a great coat!
There are plenty of posts under grooming if your wondering what the best products to use are and of course we are here to help as well!
 
My Piper is a boy actually lol...I use good Chris Christensen brushes, Greyhound combs I use The Stuff after a bath and then I blow out his coat with a good blower. I’ve gotten a lot of great advice from this forum and lots of help from their breeder. We also have a great dog community here where I’ve managed to purchase new items for a great price. It also helps that Piper has a great coat!
There are plenty of posts under grooming if your wondering what the best products to use are and of course we are here to help as well!
Thank you for the tips.i have purchased a good comb already had a great brush.its just knowing where to trim and at what angle I am still learning!
 
My Piper is a boy actually lol...I use good Chris Christensen brushes, Greyhound combs I use The Stuff after a bath and then I blow out his coat with a good blower. I’ve gotten a lot of great advice from this forum and lots of help from their breeder. We also have a great dog community here where I’ve managed to purchase new items for a great price. It also helps that Piper has a great coat!
There are plenty of posts under grooming if your wondering what the best products to use are and of course we are here to help as well!
Oops sorry Piper you are one handsome boy!
 
Luke came from Petland. Had impacted upper canines.had to be removed so his other teeth wouldn't be damaged. They told us he was 6 months old.vet exam of teeth indicates he was 8 months old.meanis he spent 8 months of his life in a plastic viewing box. Took a month once we got him home to get him to leave our bedroom and enjoy a larger world. He is loving, devoted and precious.but it's just a hunch that he might have come from puppy mill. Just wondering.we love him and will always get him the best of care we can. But forgive me.i don't trust Petland
 
Luke's limp is much better.thank you God. He's on a diet. And on May 4th we will be fully immune to covid-19 including the British mutation.so Luke can go to pet park and play and bark away to his heart's content. So thankful for the vaccine.we know there's going to be a 3rd shot by end of year. Just so thankful Shelties and other canine can't catch it.we live in Florida SW florida.very hot and humid. Hurricane are the norm every year.so also thankful Luke is piddle pad trained. Now if I could only train my husband to let Luke know husband is in charge when walking him. Luke wrapped the leash around hubby yesterday and hubby fell down.hubby has similar problem with horses lol. Too nice to let horse know he's in charge lol
 
Back
Top