Little Luke has a limp

Luke's limp is much better.thank you God. He's on a diet. And on May 4th we will be fully immune to covid-19 including the British mutation.so Luke can go to pet park and play and bark away to his heart's content. So thankful for the vaccine.we know there's going to be a 3rd shot by end of year. Just so thankful Shelties and other canine can't catch it.we live in Florida SW florida.very hot and humid. Hurricane are the norm every year.so also thankful Luke is piddle pad trained. Now if I could only train my husband to let Luke know husband is in charge when walking him. Luke wrapped the leash around hubby yesterday and hubby fell down.hubby has similar problem with horses lol. Too nice to let horse know he's in charge lol
Awesome news! What a softie your husband must be! Better to manipulate you... says Luke!
I can have you wrapped around my little paw! And rightly so!
 
Hey I've got one leg slightly shorter than the other, never made an ounce of difference to me. Well maybe - I have to take the hems up on my trousers a little more on one side!

Good luck with little Luke and hopefully his other 3 legs will compensate okay.
 
Back
Top