My poor vacuum!!

Megansmom

Forums Sage
I swear I vacuum up a small Sheltie's worth of fur twice a day even though I brush/groom Megan once/twice a day :rolleyes2:.

Have I entered into the world of "blowing coat"..?
 
I swear I vacuum up a small Sheltie's worth of fur twice a day even though I brush/groom Megan once/twice a day :rolleyes2:.

Have I entered into the world of "blowing coat"..?
I would just be happy if I could vacuum without Sandstorm herding it and barking continuosly!! :rolleyes2:
Karen
 
Yes !!! I've been vacuuming the whole house everyday even though I brush them daily at the park and get tons of hair out it's a never ending saga or should I say sca-ga,:lol::biggrin2:
 
I swear I vacuum up a small Sheltie's worth of fur twice a day even though I brush/groom Megan once/twice a day :rolleyes2:.

Have I entered into the world of "blowing coat"..?

Sounds like it. My 3 have been taking turns shedding for the last 1.5months. Ember first ,then Diva and now Justice. WHy can't they coodinate this?:lol:
 
YAY!!, I'm not the only one with fur tumbleweed all around my house. I DO remember thinking months ago that she was blowing her coat, but someone here said, "If you think she is, then she's probably not, you'll KNOW when it happens"..

Her adult coat is SLOWLY coming in as well, especially around the withers, it's all extra thick right there :cool:
 
We have constant tumbleweeds at our house. Sometimes I wonder if there isn't another dog around that I don't know about. :lol:
 
Ha ha, between Megan and our two shorter haired cats, the fur tumbleweed is endless!

I don't think a house or outfit is complete without a little pet hair on it though, what do you all think :winkgrin:
 
My dyson died this week - just couldnt handle the sheltie attacks.

If you have heaps of fur I actually sweep the carpet first with an outdoor broom (one with thick bristles) and it picks up a lot of the fur wads before I vacuum.
 
My dyson died this week - just couldnt handle the sheltie attacks.

I love it! :lol:

But yes. When Fluffy starts to blow coat (and she has not yet) then I am going to hide under the grooming table. If you need me I'll come out for the random bathroom break or to catch a quick snack, but then it's right back under for me. :eek2:

Smudge's fur is short and thick (like my hair! :biggrin2:), and Fluffy's hair is long and thin (like Julie's hair! :lol:). When Smudge blew coat I seriously did not know that he had that much fur on him!
 
Back
Top