My Sweetie

We had a wonderful Easter! Did cry a bit after watching pet physic. They had a story about a dog that had crossed over and the lady said he was there snuggling up with his mom as they spoke. She said he was always with her. So as you know it really touched my heart!
 
Easter is, after all, the time of Resurrection and new life. I know Sweetie's life at the Bridge is glorious. For her, the time apart will seem but a twinkling of the eye. :sadsmile:
 
Just a update to let all of you who have been my support during my loss of sweetie.
My divorce will be final in 60 days. My friend Misty is living with me and my son now. We all miss Sweetie but I know now why she left me. She came to me to save me and my son from my husband and his horrible family. She really was my sheltie angel. Her death prompted me to make some changes that was very much needed! We was living in hell. Now we have such a peaceful life. I have started seeing a guy I work with that has been my friend for years. Rico encouraged me to date him he likes him. Buddy thinks he is it also. Buddy is men shy and after meeting my guy Buddy wouldnt leave him alone! He is also a dog lover! Sweetie is watching over us and has helped me find happiness. I really believe after all this " when one door closes another one opens!"
So Sweetie if you see this ," Thank you for giving your life to save me!"
 
I was wondering how you were doing and was going to send you a PM today. I'm glad you're doing well and you are moving in a positive directions. I wish you all the best!
 
My heart just breaks for what you have gone through and particularly for your loss. I just got caught up on this thread. Sounds like you are moving ahead. Good for you! God bless.
 
What a beautiful girl sweetie was I am so glad you have found a way to move forward in a way that celebrates Sweetie
 
Thank you for the update, I think most of us were wondering how you and your family were doing!!

Sweetie was a VERY courageous friend for you and showed her love by giving the ultimate sacrifice. It just proves how deeply our pets truly love us :sadsmile:.

Here's praying for you and yours :yes:
 
I'm so happy to hear that out of this horrible situation came a wonderful outcome. It is awesome to hear that things are going well.
 
Back
Top