My worst fear realized!

Wow my heart is in my mouth reading that Lisa, I'm SOOOO happy everything worked out for you. I still think about when Monty escaped from the vets that time so I know how you must have felt, it's terrifying!!
Give them all big hugs from me and sending a virtual one to yourself too :hugs. Recall can is so important but I'm still struggling with Monty. He does come back if I shout "Do you wanna look" or if I threaten to murder Mr Broccoli but I don't know if they would actually work under stress conditions.
 
Oh my gosh my heart was having palpitations and I bet yours was too!! So happy that you managed to catch up to the wandering offenders and I am sure you gave them a good Mom lecture about never, ever doing that again!! lol.

I have a good friend who worked for the SPCA for 18 years and continues as a volunteer. There are always posts on her FACEBOOK for lost or found dogs. This week Cooper had his annual checkup and I actually asked the Vet to double check that his microchip is there and operational! LOL

Thank goodness for your happy ending!:)​
 
oh no Lisa :hugshow must it be horrible to experience,
all dog owners' worst nightmare - luckily it ended well ❤️️

We live very close to a very busy road, so Minnie has learned
that she never and I mean never is allowed to go out of the gate
even if it is open :no: - without a leash on.

It also means that I always have to carry her in and out of the gate
when we get in the car.

Minnie is now 7 years old and has never exceeded this rule, with a paw,
she stands nicely and waits until I pick her up.
After your horrible story, I am so glad I trained her in this.:hide
 
Thanks Sharon! It’s funny but we’re 3 days in a row where Blueberry insists on my picking her up when she’s feeling the need for a cuddle. Unfortunately she wants it when I’m sitting in a very uncomfortable backless barstool AND I have an ongoing back issue since I broke my arm in February…oh and Blueberry does this thing she’s done since a pup where she has to be high up on my left shoulder :ROFLMAO:! She’s not a little 5 pound puppy anymore! She typically will fall asleep as I hold her and I suffer in silence…
I guess it’s her way of saying sorry and thanks for rescuing her!:)
Sca's breeder's daughter carried Sca around her neck when he was a puppy. That was his safe place. He would go up on the back of the couch/chair behind me. Of course it was also a death from above move where he would go up then lick my ear. So it could be worse.
 
Wow my heart is in my mouth reading that Lisa, I'm SOOOO happy everything worked out for you. I still think about when Monty escaped from the vets that time so I know how you must have felt, it's terrifying!!
Give them all big hugs from me and sending a virtual one to yourself too :hugs. Recall can is so important but I'm still struggling with Monty. He does come back if I shout "Do you wanna look" or if I threaten to murder Mr Broccoli but I don't know if they would actually work under stress conditions.
Lol! I have visions of you, Darren, yelling "I'm going to murder Mr. Brocolli" and Monty comes running back, lol!
 
Lol! I have visions of you, Darren, yelling "I'm going to murder Mr. Brocolli" and Monty comes running back, lol!

lol it's actually quite close, I wave him around shouting "I'm gona get him"...usually does the trick, sometimes I have to crouch and hit him off the ground a couple times for dramatic effect so Monty runs back quicker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:


Nice broccoli ya got there. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

:yuckyuck:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top