Is it a bit obsessive that I've been thinking of a Registered and Call name for a puppy I may not even have for a year+?
No - no - no. Not obsessive at all! I decided just about 1 year ago that I wanted to get another Sheltie soon. About 6 months ago, I had cleared the decks of all of the necessary distractions so that whenever I find my new companion, I can give him all the time he deserves. In that 6 months, I have been knee deep with breeders with my list of specifics (and I am willing to give myself all the time necessary to get exactly what I want). I have had names (registered and call names) picked out for most of that time. So, NO, I don't see you as obsessive at all!!!! I will say this though. I fully understand that as in love as I am with the names I have picked out - they may all go out the window the minute I get to actually see him. A "William Robert" may look more like a "Billy Bob" when I actually get to see him for the 1st time! (And no, those are not my names for real
)


