Now the interminable wait ....

Now my wait begins. Ashley's bitch whelped her puppies yesterday. There were four, one biblack bitch, one biblack dog, one biblue bitch, and one color headed white dog (biblue head). The latter was a surprise, because neither parents wre known to be white factored. Now it's time to let the little biblack bitch grow, and see if she will turn out show/brood quality!

That is exactly what the litter Missy came from was! Very cool!
 
Now my wait begins. Ashley's bitch whelped her puppies yesterday. There were four, one biblack bitch, one biblack dog, one biblue bitch, and one color headed white dog (biblue head). The latter was a surprise, because neither parents wre known to be white factored. Now it's time to let the little biblack bitch grow, and see if she will turn out show/brood quality!

Yay!! I hope she grows into just what you are looking for. Puppies....so much fun!
 
My wait is almost over, I gladly pass the baton on!

During my wait, as I kinda thought it could happen, I changed puppies. I almost backed out twice! But this is what I want, and this is who I want!

C'mon little puppy, let's rock our world!!!!

Still thinking which call name I will choose... Flyer or Pilot (Redemptions Sky Pilot)

Still have one workday, one sleep, lots of cleaning and a little shopping to do... oh, and the physical exam in the morning... yup, gallbladder still has to go.
 
Now my wait begins. Ashley's bitch whelped her puppies yesterday. There were four, one biblack bitch, one biblack dog, one biblue bitch, and one color headed white dog (biblue head). The latter was a surprise, because neither parents wre known to be white factored. Now it's time to let the little biblack bitch grow, and see if she will turn out show/brood quality!

Nice litter, we had one of those suprise CHW as we didn't think Mom was white factored. Her name is Envy because everyone wanted her. :lol: She is smart and fast is a rocket for sure a future MACH prospect.

Hope the little bi black is all that you want.
 
Car gassed up, changed turn signal bulb ... moving puppy crate into the car and packing a day bag for Justus and Lily. They will spend the day at a friends house and be spared the 8 hour drive. Book on tape, check. Snacks, check. Check!!! Oh yeah, can't forget to take a check! :D

So excited I hope I sleep tonight!
 
Hope she turns out for you - if I were looking for a puppy that colour headed white would be mighty tempting!
 
Back
Top