Now the interminable wait ....

Gosh -- let's hope a little bi black girl is baking just for you. We will get twice the fun from your posts. Fletcher is just SO pretty.
 
Oh so exciting for Judy (TODAY!!!) and 2GoodDogs, next week - new GIRL puppies!!! Asta, Ally and Brooke approve! :winkgrin:

Can't wait to see pictures, and hear stories. I'm loving the puppy threads this summer, living vicariously.
 
Can't wait to see pictures, and hear stories. I'm loving the puppy threads this summer, living vicariously.

Yes, I'm living vicariously through all these new puppy owners too.. except I want to play with a puppy in real life.. and then let the owners take it home! Luckily my flyball friend just got a new bc puppy and I totally plan on stealing her for most of the weekend. Sorry Mike, you can have her back at the end of Sunday, or whenever I'm done playing with her, whichever comes first.
 
I'm sitting at the airport waiting to board. All the airline people keep asking me where the puppy is.
 
Brad, when I saw Panda's ad online, I gasped, what a stunning dog! It is one of my favorite pictures on the website. Hope there is your show stopping bi black baby in that litter!
 
Yikes, it's getting close. I have sooo much I should be doing but all I can do is think about the puppy. There is a change of plan and I'll bring home puppy pick #2, a boy!
 
Back
Top