Now the interminable wait ....

Any name could be had with a song title.

Oh and Sky Pilot is Paul Revere and the Raiders :wink2:

Rover from Zeplin
Sheep from Floyd
Ziggy from Ziggy Stardust

Any name is possible. I have to be around a puppy for a bit before I name them to get their personality :biggrin2:
 
Thanks M2M for the call name. I really like that Eagles song! Sheep, I needed name right away to get the registration papers and chip filed right away. And I had the puppy collar tag made for his ride home. :smile2:
 
It took weeks to find a name for Milo. It took a while for Kody too. We have a cat that never did get an official name and end up as Miss Kitty by default. Nothing seemed to fit and stick. Lacey got her name the day we brought her home, and it really fits her.

Names for dogs and cats are hard. Sometimes they come quickly, but most of the time you need to spend time with them and get to know their personalities first.
 
I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch; there are a lot of variables before a two day old pup can be determined a show prospect. But this is the one I am calling mini Jenny, cuz it looks like it's momma, and that I have first dibs on.....
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top