Off to the Vet we go....

He is seriously being pitiful.

I just had to carry him out because he refused to walk down the side yard and he hadn't been outside this morning yet.

All of his outdoor business seems to be fairly normal. Maybe a little stinkier than normal but that could be my "allergetic" nose acting up as well.

I think it is possible Lyme as well, this is how Cleveland acted when he had it. Funny though I haven't found a tick on him in 6 weeks and I really do check thoroughly every night. But it is possible I missed one.

And yes, my vet always starts medicine immediately if she sees symptoms she is pretty sure of.
 
Just seeing this thread. Hope you get some answers at the vet and that he is back to his mess making self asap.
 
poor McK.! I'm glad he's on his way to the vet. Feel better soon, McKinley - your birthday's just around the corner! :biggrin2:
 
I've heard tales about lyme on the forums. It doesn't sound like something I would want to mess with. :uhoh: Whatever it is, I hope MMM feels better in time for his birthday! :yes:
 
Home from the Vets

Well MMM has Lyme and a very nasty fever of almost 105 by the time we got to the vet.

We've got him on medicine (don't ask me to spell it out). 1 for pain and fever; the other for the Lyme.

He should be feeling better in 24 to 48 hours according to the vet.

He noticed the Japanese Fern when we came into the house after the vets. He is probably plotting his first order of business of flattening it out and digging a hole in it once he is back up and feeling better.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top