Off to the Vet we go....

... He noticed the Japanese Fern when we came into the house after the vets. He is probably plotting his first order of business of flattening it out and digging a hole in it once he is back up and feeling better. ...

LOL!! Making plans for the future is always a good sign.

Feel better soon, MMM! You can't expect your bro and sis to handle all that birthday cake on their own. :lol:
 
Probably Doxycycline.

My Lyme+ symptomatic dog was significantly better after two pills, it's amazing.

There...........I knew I would get someone to spell it for me. I hate medical terms!

He got lunch with his medicine and he was happy about that and of course pills are administered in chunks of cheeeeeeese!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

But I will be glad to get my little mess maker back up and................messy!
 
Just getting to this post and glad to hear that the mess maker is home and on the mend. He must get better for his up and coming birthday party. Hope he is back to his normal self soon. Hugs little man.
 
Poor little MMM, but hey, at least he gets to eat cheese. that's good you picked it up pretty quickly. How are those chickens going to be kept in line without him!
 
Back
Top