SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
Spitfire suggested Minion.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup, I can still call puppy puppy puppy and my guys will come running lol.I figured she'd end up Gidg or Kizz half the time too. She doesn't have a registered name yet, but the breeder will need to do it before I pick her up so it would be nice if she could include her call name. Atm she just answers to pup,pup,pup.
I'm pretty sure that Destin still thinks his name is PuppyYup, I can still call puppy puppy puppy and my guys will come running lol.

Whenever I say Where's the baby? even in just a conversational tone Fillion shows himself...Yup, I can still call puppy puppy puppy and my guys will come running lol.