sheltiemom
Forums Enthusiast
It's been three years ago today, my little Rachie passed. This has been a very hard day for me. Rachie was my licensed service dog, Rachie came to me after the lady who had her had been shut doen by the city. Rachie, Marcus, Yoda, and Kimmi all came from the same lady. Rachie came to me with severe pyometra and I almost lost her as quickly as I got her. She suffered kidney issues which took her just 4 years after I got her. Rachie passed away on the trip to San Diego for dialysis. She was doing the one thing she loved more then getting french fries through a drive up window, she was going for a ride in the car with mom's hand on her heart when she passed. It still hurts tremendously to this day
Rachie my dearest angel. you always will be so special to me. Please stay close to Allie. Fancee, Marcus, Angel and Brandy waiting for me. I love you all and miss you so much.
Rachie my dearest angel. you always will be so special to me. Please stay close to Allie. Fancee, Marcus, Angel and Brandy waiting for me. I love you all and miss you so much.