Rhiannon

Prayers for you & your Rhiannon

Casey & I send hugs and hope that your days might be filled with healing for both of you.

tocamom:hugs
 
Tagg:

One of the many pleasures I have here at SN is opening the forum and looking for a post from you. That holds true whether the post is about one of the many heartbreaks of Rhiannon or Tinsel or captures one of the incremental successes of either companion. In either case, I feel blessed that I have the pleasure of being in the circle of members with whom you share your trials and triumphs. I appreciate your ability to turn a phrase and convey the highs and lows of your travels. God bless you and your companions.

I have no doubt that you will handle the recent setbacks with Rhiannon with the same grace and strength that you have shown for some time. I only wish that there was something that I could offer to assist you with this journey. Please know that you, your family and your four legged companions are all in my thoughts and forever in my prayers.
 
Thanks Jeff. Your gift of prayer is a blessing that we did not expect when I started Tinsel's Journey.
 
We are thinking of you all Joanne with much love and positive thoughts coming your way.

Rhi is on the short prayer list to St. Francis for protection and guidance.

We are here with big Harper and Bridey hugs and much support,

Kate
 
Joanne, I'm so sorry to hear Rhiannon is sick. It's never easy seeing our little loves declining. Prayers of strength and guidance as you and your baby girl go down this very difficult path.:hugs
 
Rhi sounds like such a fabulous girl and I know just how much of a heartache it is to see them struggling. We nursed our first Sheltie through kidney failure decline. Ally had her toe amputated last May, so dealt with that recovery. Then Asta had her vertigo attack in Feb. Each time my heart was wrenched.

Sending you supportive thoughts that Rhi pulls through the toe episode and continues to gain some weight. It's so stinkin' hard when we don't even know for sure what ails them..... :hugs
 
Thanks everyone for you good thoughts and prayers. We are calling the vet tomorrow as the pain meds are not really helping and the toe is swelling. She is now licking it to the point of a sore starting. Her eating is so sporadic and is only achieved through multiple small meals that shrink almost daily. Unless we have a miracle, we are going to make the decision and say goodbye to our beautiful girl. To say we are heartbroken is an understatement. It never gets any easier, in fact it gets harder each time we have to guide one over the bridge.
 
Again, I'm so sorry. Is her paw being wrapped? Would that help with the sores and swelling? Praying you get that miracle and Rhi get's more happy pain free days to spend with you.:hugs
 
It is with a very heavy heart that we said goodbye today to our wonderful companion of nearly 13 years. Rhiannon was a very special girl and will be missed by both of us and Tinsel and Phoebe. We couldn't let her suffer anymore. She went easily and peacefully. I know she wasn't a sheltie but she was a sheltie's angel when he needed one. I hope you will understand that I will not be on the forum for a few days while I adjust to our loss but I wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers and thoughts during this trying time.

Joanne
 
I'm so sorry for your loss Joanne, this is the most heart breaking time in any dog owner's life. I understand completely you not being able to be on the forum for a while. Huge's to you, Tinsel, and Phoebe.:hugs

Run free and happily at the bridge sweet girl! Rhiannon, honorary sheltie angel.:sadsmile:
 
Back
Top