Smudge - throwing up again.

Hey Smudge, kan we come ober tu yer house, our Mom is starbin us here. We want sum of dem hotdoggies. Meggie and Louie
 
I've worked out its safe to jump back into this thread now those yucky pictures dont come up - blah.

Deska is a regular upchucker. And I can tell you why - pizza, bread, cake, scraps on the ground, leftovers on the table, licking plates, bowl of fat and so the list goes on. He pays the price for his food stealing, doesnt stop him though. I can say bread, dairy food and fatty food are the worst ones for him. I dont mind him having human food on occasion - but in moderation with me deciding portion control. I will give him a sausage (usually in a stew or just as training treats), but I havent tried a hot dog - would probably only give him a little piece and not a whole one.
 
I've worked out its safe to jump back into this thread now those yucky pictures dont come up - blah.

Sorry. :biggrin2: I promise you the only reason I posted them was in case something was wrong I thought maybe somebody could look at the picture and tell. Also I wanted to take it to show the vet in case I needed to.

I'm guessing it was the hot dogs though - because he hasn't thrown up again. Good to know. :yes:
 
Sorry. :biggrin2: I promise you the only reason I posted them was in case something was wrong I thought maybe somebody could look at the picture and tell. Also I wanted to take it to show the vet in case I needed to.

I'm guessing it was the hot dogs though - because he hasn't thrown up again. Good to know. :yes:


Ah, we're tough, many of us are Mom's and have seen and cleaned up far worse. But it is still gross :lol:.

Glad it appears Smudge is better, here's hoping and praying you have firgured it out :wink2:
 
Ah, we're tough, many of us are Mom's and have seen and cleaned up far worse. But it is still gross :lol:.

Glad it appears Smudge is better, here's hoping and praying you have firgured it out :wink2:

Yes and Yes......

As a mom I've seen and cleaned up far worse, and I am also glad that Smudge appears to be better. :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top