Smudge - throwing up again.

Hot Dogs...Don't Eat 'Em

Wow...I rarely get hot dogs. I use Hebrew National knockwurst - much better. Don't give it to the shelties though. I figure - if you have to use a hot dog at least get the Hebrew National ones. They are all beef - no "mystery meat" (since we have to answer to a "higher authority"). And I would give extremely sparingly as a treat - very tiny pieces.
Katie threw up T-Bonz treats and I stopped giving them the soft treats alltogether. I use the milk bone flavor snacks, which they both like, and a little piece of cheese for treats. Katie will occasionally puke for no reason at all. Haven't had that problem with Laddie yet.
 
As I've said before, the best treat I've ever found is Mazuri Chinchilla Pellets. They're pure, wholesome, and tiny!!!
 
Well I got the hot dog thing. Last night at Deska's exam I had roast chicken as a reward, someone else in the class had cut up hot dog - Deska kept sticking his nose in her treat pouch, could care less about the roast chicken! Guess hot dogs are yummy to puppers.
 
Back
Top