Southern Sheltie T-Shirts & Attendance~

mbfrench

Forums Celebrity
The following is a list of folks that cannot come,but still want a T-Shirt done & shipped:

Caro- 1 shirt
Calliesmom- 1 Shirt
Sumac- 1 Shirt

The following is a list of folks that have expressed interest in gathering,but no definate answer to attend or a T-Shirt

Tchenglish
Chris
Sheltielover
If you wish a T-Shirt done,please PM me with your size & address,by end of today please.

Confirmed guests:
Brian & I
Janet & family
SheepOfBlue
Katherine
Corbinam & hubby
Eric & Lynn

I have sizes already for Ashley & SheepOfBlue.Still need sizes for Janet & Family & Katherine

Shirts are $8.00
For those needing shipment add $2.00
Caro we have estimated your shipping & I PM'd you info.

Also for those attending, could you let me know how many shelties or non shelties will be attending,as I am going to attempt to get bandanas done for all the pups that day & also gift bags~

Thank you everyone!
 
Also for those attending, could you let me know how many shelties or non shelties will be attending,as I am going to attempt to get bandanas done for all the pups that day & also gift bags~

Thank you everyone!

Bandannas and gift bags!!!!! so that's two shelties and one non :winkgrin:
 
Katherine..oh Kathrine..where are you?

Hopefully today I will hear from you!

I will be calling Wayne today to give him the shirt order.So if your thinking you may want one,I would like to have your info,sizes,address if you cannot come that day,so Ashley can mail them to you.

Anyone that would like to send money prior,my address is in the "events" thread about Sheltie Gathering.


Susan,I got yours today! Thank you.

Only shelties in attendance on picnic day will get bandanas.I wish I could ship gift bags & banadanas to everyone,but I really can't.Just wanted to clarify things from previous posting.
 
Here I am ......... had a fabulous dog weekend and now back to the grind. How wonderful that the number of participants for the gathering has swelled !

One small t-shirt for me, please. I'll bring Snap, of course, and may also bring Capers, my non-sheltie. I'm still debating whether to bring her and the matter of spending Saturday night locally. I'll p.m. you on that.

Many thanks for everything you're doing, Michelle !
 
Here I am ......... had a fabulous dog weekend and now back to the grind. How wonderful that the number of participants for the gathering has swelled !

One small t-shirt for me, please. I'll bring Snap, of course, and may also bring Capers, my non-sheltie. I'm still debating whether to bring her and the matter of spending Saturday night locally. I'll p.m. you on that.

Many thanks for everything you're doing, Michelle !

Ok,Katherine I sent you accomodations by PM. And as far as Capers...not to worry my dear,Capers can have his own space,with TV,all gated off,and be as cool as a cucumber.Have his own couch to even take naps on.Just bring food & water bowls,toys..etc..

No need to worry.as Earnhardt I'm sure will not be out in the heat that much either. So they can keep the house in order..so long as there is no counter surfing..lol:biggrin2:
 
.

No need to worry.as Earnhardt I'm sure will not be out in the heat that much either. So they can keep the house in order..so long as there is no counter surfing..lol:biggrin2:

It will be interesting as Bentley is a big heat wimp! Of course, all bets are off when they are other dogs to bark at/herd :biggrin2:

Michele, I will gather shirts/address information from you on the 3rd :)
 
It will be interesting as Bentley is a big heat wimp! Of course, all bets are off when they are other dogs to bark at/herd :biggrin2:

Michele, I will gather shirts/address information from you on the 3rd :)

Well now..I'm assumimg that Earnhardt will be checking out all the new dogs as well.Once he's satisfied,and he thinks all is good,he'll go and settle somewheres,as he's a heat wimp to.:biggrin2:

Not a problem,I have everyone address that needs a shirt(s) shipped.
 
Last edited:
The following is a list of folks that cannot come,but still want a T-Shirt done & shipped:

Caro- 1 shirt
Calliesmom- 1 Shirt
Sumac- 1 Shirt

The following is a list of folks that have expressed interest in gathering,but no definate answer to attend or a T-Shirt

Tchenglish
Chris
Sheltielover
If you wish a T-Shirt done,please PM me with your size & address,by end of today please.

Confirmed guests:
Brian & I
Janet & family
SheepOfBlue
Katherine
Corbinam & hubby
Eric & Lynn

I have sizes already for Ashley & SheepOfBlue.Still need sizes for Janet & Family & Katherine

Shirts are $8.00
For those needing shipment add $2.00
Caro we have estimated your shipping & I PM'd you info.

Also for those attending, could you let me know how many shelties or non shelties will be attending,as I am going to attempt to get bandanas done for all the pups that day & also gift bags~

Thank you everyone!

Oops..I forgot Calliesmom is coming to!! Sorry bout that girl...But got you down for a shirt to,no problem.Just had a blonde moment when I was going thru posts,I realized I forgot to add you to the attendance~
 
Wowzer...that's going to be a lot of dogs! Very exciting! I think I better work on socializing Lexi a bit so she doesn't freak out! :)
 
Back
Top