Southern Sheltie T-Shirts & Attendance~

Just a reminder if folks can possibly fit lawn chairs,it would be greatly appreciated.

I can & will send accommodation details if someone is looking to stay the night in Cheraw. I believe Katherine will be staying overnight.

Still contemplating a menu.I do want to ask,does anyone have special dietary issues?
Anyone allergic to anything?
Anyone vegan or vegitarian?
Also do need an idea for diet or high test soda pop..who will want what?

I'm going to try to get in touch with local newspaper to see if they can come out and take a picture of the group. My thought of having Angela Hanna (photog)come and take a picture or two,has been squelched,as she was'nt to keen on bartering.She wanted 100.00 up front to come out....POO!

Questions? Feel free to PM me~

lawn chairs= can bring 3
beverage= sweet tea
not allergic to anything- just picky :wink2:
photos - got 2 cameras and a video camera- we'll be covered :yes:
will probably need to stay overnight since the drive is kinda long :eek2:
 
Silly question...but how long do we expect this to go on? I know you said Eric will be doing fireworks, but I'm not sure what time it gets dark :)

We have no problem driving home late, just want to be prepared.

Also, (don't get mad!) is this a dry event, or should I bring some beer to share? I'm happy either way! Just seemed like it was becoming a 4th of July Sheltie Picnic Celebration and I thought beer might be appropriate--just let me know either way :)
 
Silly question...but how long do we expect this to go on? I know you said Eric will be doing fireworks, but I'm not sure what time it gets dark :)

We have no problem driving home late, just want to be prepared.

Also, (don't get mad!) is this a dry event, or should I bring some beer to share? I'm happy either way! Just seemed like it was becoming a 4th of July Sheltie Picnic Celebration and I thought beer might be appropriate--just let me know either way :)

Every time I open the fridge,and the Coor's light are looking at me..I think..humm will folks want a beer that day!

Ummm...fireworks will start at dusk I'm sure.Eric & Brian will take care of fireworks,we may have to move to the front of the house for the show.Last year neighbors across the road were doing them also from thier driveway,with a huge party.
I'll PM you on the beverages~
 
LOL, yes...how many shelties to bring.
Indy is not really a candidate as he doesn't have the endurance or the heat tolerance any more. He rides in the car exceptionally well but he just prefers to snooze at home.

Angus and Figaro are not candidates for trip at all. They get car sick just LOOKING at a car.

So if I am traveling alone I will bring Sasha and Newton. If I have one of my guys with me, we will also bring Emma.
 
Oh yeah...allergies....

Well that is me, sorry to say.
No seafood or fish.
No jalepenos.
No grapefruit.

Other than that, I just have to avoid lots of things or I pay for it later.
 
Yes,that was a nice email to get! So her & hubbys
shirts are ordered.I told her to have the kids bring X-box or Wii games,in the event they get bored and want to come in.

I have a list posted on folks that have allergies,food dislikes.So I will do my best to accomodate everyone.

It will be good to see Sasha & Newton & Emma again...but I must warn you,as Brian is totally taken by Newton! We won't spoil him tooo much! Just an extra treat or two to slide under the tables~~:wink2:
 
There may be salads,but they will be basic grandma recipes that will be used.No funky stuff added!

I'm pretty much an old fashion cook,there will be some traditional southern fare,and maybe a yankee or two recipe used that day.
We're pretty easy goin folk here,nothing fancy~~:wink2:

Michelle - I may have gotten lost in reading threads. What is the plan with regard to food: 1) are we ordering in, 2) are you going on a cooking craze, 3) are we bringing food if close enough by, or 4) all of the above ? I'll be delighted to bring something or chip in for ordering or pick something up locally on the way into town. I don't want you to take on more than you need to.

2 folding chairs & canopy...we most defineately can use.I am arranging for one E-Z up canopy.But two,would be awesome.Where we will be located in the yard is all shade besides.We have way to many trees in the back yard.:wink2:

I have an 8 x 8 canopy and will bring it, as well as a camcorder.
 
Back
Top