This Guy Pulls At My Heart Strings...

I'm not really nervous about it, mostly just REALLY excited and annoyed that the week isn't moving faster. My dh still isn't completely convinced but I know him. One look at Toby will be all it takes. :smile2:
 
yeah.... it is almost Sunday! I am so happy for you, I am sure everything will go great and I think the pea gravel is a good idea. Toby is going to be one happy boy when he gets to come HOME.
 
I never knew I could be so tired (Its been an incredibly stressful week) but so excited at the same time!

I'm excited to take the girls for a trim at their new groomers (if it turns out well anyway), excited to get the pea gravel down, to go to the pumpkin patch, get a halloween costume and to have our home visit Sunday and to meet and bring home Toby at some point! Woo hoo!

DH has been sick the past few days so I'm not sure when the pea gravel will happen, but it'll get done before the weather gets really bad.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about is the day we'd bring Toby home. Assuming all goes well, that would likely be Halloween weekend. We have a halloween party on the Saturday night and trick or treaters on Sunday. Would this be too overwhelming a weekend for him? The weekend after might be better, when we can spend more time with him, however I know the rescue is feeling overwhelmed right now because they just took in 17 dogs from a hording/cruelty case. They'll probably want Toby placed asap. I guess it'll be whatever works for them and we'll be as accommodating as possible.
 
I would let them know your plans that weekend and let them decide which weekend is better since they know Toby well. Wishing you the best of luck w/your new edition.:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top