famous seamus
Forums Enthusiast
yogurt
does anyone use probiotic yogurt for their shelties?
I am happy to report that diatomaceous earth and vinegar are keeping our fur kids and yard free and clear from dreaded fleas and ticks.
Also happy to report that my liver damaged Seamus, is doing very well and I owe most of it to Dr. Jean Dodds and her very generous care and information and willingness to talk with me.
God bless Jean and all of us!
Best,
Kate
does anyone use probiotic yogurt for their shelties?
I am happy to report that diatomaceous earth and vinegar are keeping our fur kids and yard free and clear from dreaded fleas and ticks.
Also happy to report that my liver damaged Seamus, is doing very well and I owe most of it to Dr. Jean Dodds and her very generous care and information and willingness to talk with me.
God bless Jean and all of us!
Best,
Kate
