You know, you'd think that...but I'm not sure it works. Since we have moved into our new house I have literally *never* answered the door when the doorbell rings (which is rare anyways). But, there have been a ton of instances where the doorbell rings on TV.
Bentley goes absolutely crazy every single time. I don't move or flinch or stop what I'm doing, but he still goes nuts. He still hasn't figured out that nothing happens when the bell rings.
We don't have an actual doorbell, just a knocker-thingy, so Miko doesn't flinch about a doorbell on tv. A barking dog on tv (or the computer) that's a whole other story.
I was trying to watch episodes of "It's Me Or the Dog" on youtube the other day... YIKES... my house was a mad! Between the 2 dogs present barking their heads off and the dogs on the show barking... well let's just say that I'm in the market for a good set of headphones




