Trick Challenge #2 Jumping for Joy

Trick Challenge

Sally and I were practicing tonight and so I thought I would raise my arm up a little higher and Sally managed to jump right into my nose- saw stars for a minute, bled a little bit...this is how dedicated we are to perfection !! So after i regained consciousness we tried it again and you can believe my back was straight and my head was held high and out of the way of the "Great Flying Sheltie". She even jumped through my arms in a ring, but it ain't really pretty-yet.

OUCH!!!! I warned that would happen!!It happened to me when I taught my dog it a few years ago.My tooth went through my lip and oh did it hurt!!!
 
Trick Challenge

Hanen't ssen anything posted .Just wondering who is going to win the slip lead from Fluggle?
 
I've worked on it once...not getting much height! My arms don't make a very big circle, and Lexi is hesitant to jump if my arms are too high.
 
Hanen't ssen anything posted .Just wondering who is going to win the slip lead from Fluggle?

Hey , we are workin hard on this and Sally has it. I am just working on raising me arms higer and gradually standing up...last night our next door neighbor was setting off fireworks and Sally was terrified, This happened while we were working on our "soaring through the arms trick". She ran into DH's den and sat facing the corner. It took at least an hour to get her back to "normal". She is really sound sensitive,always has been, but usually she just barks at the fireworks, but this time they were really close and loud. Fortunately she didn't have any problems working on our trick today. I really think the Fluggle is cool- I had never seen them before.:yes:
 
I've worked on it once...not getting much height! My arms don't make a very big circle, and Lexi is hesitant to jump if my arms are too high.

my arms don't make a big circle either- Dixie might fit but not a chance for Cran.
gonna look for a hula hoop this week:winkgrin:
 
Back
Top