Caro
Moderator
Deska had xrays today to work out why he has been limping since his agility injury 5 weeks ago. The vet thought there was some indication of calcification and narrowing in the right elbow which could mean dysplasia. I really hope not as that will spell the end of his competing. He gave me a referral to an osteo specialist and said I should really get her opinion before training again. Of course we have an interstate flyball competition in 2 weeks and if Deska doesnt compete the whole team has to pull out (everyone has paid up and booked accomodation)! Have no idea what to do.
Atm Mr D is curled up around me - he came out of the aneasthetic well but is still a bit sooky and dopey. He also has nice white teeth now!
And just to make things difficult, Tully knocked off my porridge this am and the tub of margarine this pm (even licked the container out) while I was at the vet! So expecting a runny butt tonight!
Atm Mr D is curled up around me - he came out of the aneasthetic well but is still a bit sooky and dopey. He also has nice white teeth now!
And just to make things difficult, Tully knocked off my porridge this am and the tub of margarine this pm (even licked the container out) while I was at the vet! So expecting a runny butt tonight!
The earlier you tell them the better the odds of finding a sub or being able to cancel stuff.
