Westminster Dog Show?

Well it sounds hectic but exciting! No chance of me seeing it on TV over here in the UK. How to I find the web streaming?
 
This is a great site for behind the scenes features...
http://msg.com/dogs/

To see the WKC videos of each breed, you can go to the Westminster Kennel Club website late Monday and Tuesday and watch your breed. I believe they also show the Group judging, for anyone who can't see the U.S. broadcasts.
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/

I will be there again this year as a member of the press corps. We get those great seats in the middle of the floor!

I know I've said this before, but for anyone who loves dogs and hasn't been, Westminster is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Yes, it's crowded; yes, it's hot, but it is just so cool to see all the dogs and owners up close and on the benches.
 
Ann....you are right. I shouldn't sound so negative :o

I am not just a "crowds" person......but most people would probably LOVE it.
 
This is a great site for behind the scenes features...
http://msg.com/dogs/

To see the WKC videos of each breed, you can go to the Westminster Kennel Club website late Monday and Tuesday and watch your breed. I believe they also show the Group judging, for anyone who can't see the U.S. broadcasts.
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/

I will be there again this year as a member of the press corps. We get those great seats in the middle of the floor!

I know I've said this before, but for anyone who loves dogs and hasn't been, Westminster is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Yes, it's crowded; yes, it's hot, but it is just so cool to see all the dogs and owners up close and on the benches.

WOW! Center floor seats! Don't you need a baggage handler and masseuse? Really, I'm sure that I could make the drive up there and you really, really do need a shoulder rub while composing your articles.
 
WOW! Center floor seats! Don't you need a baggage handler and masseuse? Really, I'm sure that I could make the drive up there and you really, really do need a shoulder rub while composing your articles.

Actually, the one big thing I learned the first time I went to Westminster, was to take NOTHING! There is no place to put coats, bags, and you wouldn't believe how heavy a purse and camera case can get when you have to carry them around all day! This year instead of my camera I'm bringing a photographer to lighten the load LOL! She is amazing, and I should have some great photos for everyone after it's over.
 
Here is the braodcast schedule don't know why we need to change channels but oh well. Had to find CNBC on my cable as I never watch it.

Schedule

NIGHT 1:
Monday, February 15
Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting and Herding Groups
8-9 p.m. (ET) live on USA Network
9-11 p.m. (ET) live on CNBC

NIGHT 2:
Tuesday, February 16
Sporting, Working and Terrier Groups, Best In Show
8-11 p.m. (ET) live on USA Network
 
Back
Top