Westminster Dog Show?

they have been splitting westminster on 2 channels for a couple of years now, because people were mad that it interrupted their monday night wrestling :rolleyes2:
 
Just got word from Connie that beautiful Annie Didnt get BOB at westminster today...:mad: We were very surprised at the judging results...Guess thats why they say judging is subjective.
Im very surprised at what she passed over for BOB she had some stunning dogs to judge and thought she would have put up different dog...

Lets hope the one she picked does well in group!:wink2:
 
Here is the braodcast schedule don't know why we need to change channels but oh well. Had to find CNBC on my cable as I never watch it.

Schedule

NIGHT 1:
Monday, February 15
Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting and Herding Groups
8-9 p.m. (ET) live on USA Network
9-11 p.m. (ET) live on CNBC

NIGHT 2:
Tuesday, February 16
Sporting, Working and Terrier Groups, Best In Show
8-11 p.m. (ET) live on USA Network

thank you very much...

i printed it out so i wont forget !!
 
Just got word from Connie that beautiful Annie Didnt get BOB at westminster today...:mad: We were very surprised at the judging results...Guess thats why they say judging is subjective.
Im very surprised at what she passed over for BOB she had some stunning dogs to judge and thought she would have put up different dog...

Lets hope the one she picked does well in group!:wink2:
Darn! Now, I'm very curious to see who won BOB for the Shelties.

I just checked the Westminster site for the breed video, but only Cardigans and Malnois have been posted so far. Here's link for the breed judging videos:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2010/video/breed/index.html

Interesting that the blue merle bitch that won breed was Best Opposite at Westminster last year. Here's a link to today's Best of Breed results page:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2010/results/breed/bob.html
 
Darn! Now, I'm very curious to see who won BOB for the Shelties.

I just checked the Westminster site for the breed video, but only Cardigans and Malnois have been posted so far. Here's link for the breed judging videos:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2010/video/breed/index.html

Interesting that the blue merle bitch that won breed was Best Opposite at Westminster last year. Here's a link to today's Best of Breed results page:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2010/results/breed/bob.html

link to pic of sheltie: http://www.shadowhillshelties.com/shelties/girls/luna.html
 
I'm actually quite thrilled with the BOB of breed dog. CH Shadow Hill's Star Chaser. Jane is from NC and I have gone up in the ring against her quite often. :lol: Just imagine Player will probably go up against him in a couple of weeks. :lol: Wouldn't it be something if he actually beat. :lol: Dream on!!!
 
Very pretty dog! I actually looked at getting a pup from Jane when we were looking for a puppy. Decided we'd rather have a sable, but we did speak to Jane a bit via email. Very exciting for her.

Interesting to see that the dog's sire is Polaris, a double merle. Well, on her website she says he is a double dilute...is that the same thing?

http://www.shadowhillshelties.com/shelties/boys/oreo.html
 
Back
Top