Westminster Kennel Club

Lightplum

Forums Sage
Anyone on the forum going or knows of someone showing? Im thinking about heading up to see herding on monday...I would love to see it in person:smile2:
 
Westminster

I have press credentials for Westminster and may be there on Monday. My breeder, Connie Nelson, will be there with Karen Henley, her partner from Shelhaven in Canada. The Shelties are on Monday this year too.
 
do you take the train in? Im trying to figure out the best way to make it there...as I dont want to drive into NYC...
 
There's actually a bus I can get from my town in CT that takes me right into NY. The train station is a 40 minute drive from me. If you have a train connection I'd recommend it. If you want to stay for the groups at night, you won't feel like driving home. It's nice to be able to sit back and let someone else transport you then!

Also, the Shelties went last year on Monday at around 1 p.m. which was nice since it was the middle of the day. You can check the judging times on the Westminster site I think. Otherwise I'll let you know when I get the information.
 
thanks Ann...I dont know is the bus or train easier? Im coming from RI so I can pick up either one im sure in CT. Im trying to work out the details..Its something my mom and I have always said we want to do (although she said she wants one of ours to show there before she dies I told her she better plan on living till 200:lol:) so I figured why not this year? I think it is better to go then show anyways...its alot of work ive heard and exhausting!:sleepy:
 
Back
Top