What happens when I try to sleep...

What a fun video!

Bailey cracks me up. I love it when she was completely under the dog bed yipping away.

So cute.

I understand now when you mean that you can't sleep late :lol:
 
She's so crazy. She pulls her bed around my room every night.

Oh and ignore the boxes and my messy room. It's in the process of being renovated.

What a fun video!

Bailey cracks me up. I love it when she was completely under the dog bed yipping away.

So cute.

I understand now when you mean that you can't sleep late :lol:

That's my favorite part too! She went under the bed all by herself.
 
Wow, am I EVER appreciating Ginny's behavior at the moment.

What a ham Bailey is! Love the barking dog bed at the end...oh wait that was Bailey underneath it. :lol:
 
Back
Top