What happens when I try to sleep...

Bailey is so SMART!

She cracked me up trying her hardest to get that darn water bottle.

What a fun little dog.
 
Bailey is the smartest little dog, she doesn't stop when she is frustrated, she realllly trys to figure stuff out and keeps going!
as I said on facebook, yer so mean to NOT just give her the bottle LOL:yes:
I couldn't resist that sweet face, lol.. like seriously she is soooo bad and FUNNY!
 
Cheeky monkey!

I love the little chirping barks. How can you ever be mad at her? No matter what she does it's with such attitude that you can't help laughing.
 
LOL! thoroughly enjoyed the video! I watched it with my 7 year old son and he laughed out loud when Baily was completely under the dog bed! Baily still clearly has a lot of puppiness going on!
 
You could almost hear her thinking! What really got to us,was when she got the pillow off the bed,in hopes of getting the bottle quicker.

Then the whole thing got boring,and she went to sleep.she is one precious,smart sheltie.ays must be a blast with her.She really is something else~
 
that is too cute :yes:
though I appreciate the loss of sleep caused by a sheltie wanting something.
Cran and Callie got everyone up at 4:30 am on Sunday- so much for that extra hour of sleep :(
 
Back
Top