What happens when I try to sleep...

Chandler says he likes a frisky woman !!!! She is too funny.:lol: Have you tried running her around the block about 100x's to wear her out before bedtime?:lol:
you know at some points it seemed like she was looking in the camera and than she'd go and start showing off again. Love her little bark and too cute from under the bed.try and get some rest or you'll end up like this:eek2:
 
Bailey is one entertaining sheltie. At least she knows how to keep herself occupied. :lol: Sheltie under the doggie bed was my favorite part. What a ham. Maybe she should get into show business. :wink2:
 
How gorgeous (mind you I dont say that when mine are doing the same)!

Now that is a sheltie in serious need of her own sheep to terrorise!
 
That was just way to much fun to watch! She is a little devil isn't she!! I really laughed when she was under her bed,yipping.As if to say..can you find me??:wink2:
 
She's adorable. Does she ever use her doggie bed for sleeping in or is it just one of her favorite toys?!
 
Back
Top