What is Considered Shedding Too Much?

Same with my boys, but mostly Indy (and these were the dogs that NEVER shed!):smile2::uhoh:

I tend to think the weather is wonky and has their coats doing wonky things.

Though, I am watching Indy....he's shedding alot and I strip it out as fast as he can produce it. Am starting to wonder now, whether he too might have thyroid issues. He is blowing so much coat, that he is now actually starting to look skinny. Must check his weight.

That being said, he's swimming weekly (either accicentally or on purpose) so I suppose that could get him to fly as well.
 
Shedding

When my little Tobey's skin was flaking and his hair was shedding I found out too late that it was a reaction to a rabies vaccine plus a thyroid issue. I am not meaning to alarm only to inform what I have gone through.

When I got my little girl Harper Lee she was hair challenged and it didn't get any better until I had her thyroid checked and now, she is furry coated and sheds normally.

Just a thought,

Best,
Kate
 
When my little Tobey's skin was flaking and his hair was shedding I found out too late that it was a reaction to a rabies vaccine plus a thyroid issue. I am not meaning to alarm only to inform what I have gone through.

When I got my little girl Harper Lee she was hair challenged and it didn't get any better until I had her thyroid checked and now, she is furry coated and sheds normally.

Just a thought,

Best,
Kate

Thanks for the info, always good to educate!
 
Back
Top