Where's CJ!?

Celtic Fire

Forums Enthusiast
Hey, Edan here an' I've sniffed all over the house and I'm now positive that CJ isn't here.

Management loaded us both in the car and we took a ride down to Aunt Cathy's to see Mom, Tanjee, Izzy, and the new puppy Asia. We ran around the yard, played chase the frisbee and had more than one family group bark. Dad spent a lot of time getting us all tired out.

When it was time to leave, I was all tuckered out. They put me in the back of the car, bucked me in and I went right to bed. I was beginning to think something was amiss when we got home, but they said "Food" and I totally forgot what i was thinking about.

After food I sniffed around and was beginning to think something was missing again when suddenly there was a continuous stream of invaders at the door. Back and forth I went to protect the house, but Mom and Dad got there first, offered up tithes of candy which seemed to satiate the invaders and they left.

A sheltie just can't get a break and it had already been a busy day. I sure wish my sister was here to pick up the slack. THAT'S WHEN IT HIT ME...

CJ'S GONE!!!

Worse! Management doesn't even seem to be phased!! Can I make a SUBU claim for callous mismanagement of the shelties in their care coupled with blatant apathy about it??

If any sheltie can get in touch with my Mom, Emma, or cousin Tangee or Izzy and find out if they know where CJ went, I'd surely be appreciative. I think that's the last place I remember seeing her. I sniffed at her bowl and she didn't have dinner here tonight.

~Edan
 
Last edited:
Miko here...

Try looking in the bathroom... Whenever I'm missing, I'm usually in the bathroom. That's where management leaves food for that quiet (read: grouchy!), old, black K-A-T... I don't get it. I'm cute, I'm obedient and I am ALLLLways hungry... Yet the one they leave food out for, is that miserable, old man that doesn't listen to a word they say!!

Anyway, I'm just sayin'... she might be in the bathroom... that KAT food is goooooood.... YUM!!!
 
Fergus here,

Edan you almost gave my mom a heart attack when she read the thread title. She always freaks out when she reads that dogs are missing.

She says not to worry that CJ is at the vets having a procedure, whatever that means. My brother Bax visits the vet every month and couple times he's stayed there overnight. He always comes home though so I'm sure CJ will be home soon. Be warned though if it's anything like what happens with Bax she is going to smell very strange. I have to sniff him all over to make sure it's really him.

I'm sure CJ will be fine and be home before you know it. Try not to worry and enjoy all the one on one attention you'll be getting from management while she's gone.
 
Last edited:
Boo here;
I'm with Fergus...Dear Lord, change that title. I thought one of us was lost again:eek2: My heart is still pounding
 
Smudge here. I LOVED it when Fluffy went away for an entire day. I was in heaven. :biggrin2:

The only problem with leaving sisters at the vets is that eventually come back. :mad: The good part about this is that you can be mean to them, and if they start to chase you THEY are the ones who get in trouble. :yes:
 
Noah here...I did manage to lose Molly for a few days, mom said it was longer because she was very sick and had to stay on IV medicine because she had an infection....she came back, she smelled funny like the people who give you shots...and she still smiles at me but my mom said I misunderstand its not a smile when shes showing all her teeth to me....either way I wag my tail at her and run as fast as I can:lol:
 
CJ...hope you are home soon-not fun going to that VET place all those noises and smells and people that poke at you. Edan you enjoy your time with mom till CJ gets home.
 
Beckon here. (sigh) Annie makes sure everybody is accounted for here. Even if they leave for a while, she makes sure they come back. I'm not sure how she does it, but she sure is bossy. Mom calls her the Hall Monitor to the World. :cool:
 
Back
Top