Where's CJ!?

Oooooo when one of us'ns go missin', it's the evil place for sure. Mom don't take us both cuz we both HATE it. We know when we turn that one corner.... NNNOOOOOOO!

Even tho the evil Dr. Bill does stuff us with cookies....

We have to sniff and sniff each other when we get home.

Edan, try not to worry, CJ will be back to give lots of trubble.

Asta and Ally
 
yay! CJ is back home where she belongs!

our little herd is back together again. *happy tail wags*

she's a little ouchie though and needs help down the steps and off the bed, so i help by barking to let mom and dad know CJ is waiting for them to help her.

thanks for all the support everyone!

~edan
 
Edan

So glad CJ is back home. You must have really missed her when she was away. You are such a good brother for helping let mom and dad know when she needs help. Hope she is soon better so she can run and play with you.

Emma and Liam
 
Gibbs here... Sorry you guys all have sisters to share Mom's love with. I get mine alllll to myself. I share her with the kitt-unhs sometimes, but I know she loves me best. The kitt-uhns aren't so bad, sometimes they share their food with me, and if Mom forgets the gate I get a real treat from the lit-uh-bocks.

What is this evil place you guys are talking about? Mom doesn't take me to a place like that! Mom does have this friend that comes over sometimes and pokes me with stuff, and it hurts! We see her at the place with Mom's po-nees, and usually she brings my best friend Cay-dee. I like Mom's friend then, but not when she's at my house with her pokey things!
 
Gibbs here... Sorry you guys all have sisters to share Mom's love with. I get mine alllll to myself. I share her with the kitt-unhs sometimes, but I know she loves me best. The kitt-uhns aren't so bad, sometimes they share their food with me, and if Mom forgets the gate I get a real treat from the lit-uh-bocks.

What is this evil place you guys are talking about? Mom doesn't take me to a place like that! Mom does have this friend that comes over sometimes and pokes me with stuff, and it hurts! We see her at the place with Mom's po-nees, and usually she brings my best friend Cay-dee. I like Mom's friend then, but not when she's at my house with her pokey things!

lol
Gibbs you sure acre QT :)
 
yay! CJ is back home where she belongs!

our little herd is back together again. *happy tail wags*

she's a little ouchie though and needs help down the steps and off the bed, so i help by barking to let mom and dad know CJ is waiting for them to help her.

thanks for all the support everyone!

~edan

Edan... Sure glad to hear that CJ found her way back home! You musta been lonely without her. Yer a good sistah for callin' mom n' dad when she needs help.
Miko
 
Back
Top