Where's CJ!?

Whoa! That is great! Can you see if Annie can find CJ and make sure she comes home? She's gunna miss goin' to the agility playground tonight an' I know she loves that. If anydog can find her and see her home, I know the Shelties of Nattering Springs can!

Beckon here. (sigh) Annie makes sure everybody is accounted for here. Even if they leave for a while, she makes sure they come back. I'm not sure how she does it, but she sure is bossy. Mom calls her the Hall Monitor to the World. :cool:

Oh...an 'pologies for givin' some of your owners heart attacks and almost makin' 'em go to the people-Vet. I was really upset an' to me CJ IS missing. I'm her brother. I'm s'posed to be lookin' out for her an' stuff. You know...just like the story where I whisked her away from Evil Darth Merle and the Dark Side Shelties? :D Anyway, I'll try to enjoy the alone time with Mom and Dad, but I was kinda getting used to having sis around.

*whines*

~Edan
 
Last edited:
Poor Edan! But why you likez ur sistah so much?
I am wiff mah twin Smudge! Sistahs are eveel

I have a step sistah an I dunt like it! I luvez to be de ownlee dog!
She is big and bossy and steps on mah tail when I lay down on her bed by akzident, Mom says cuz she cand see gud, cuz she is blind and was aboozed so I hafta be nice!? what's aboozed? sounds like what mah mom is when she goes to a party and has stinky red wine..? :confused2:

But that sitah sure is bossy, regardless of aboozed status!? Like a bull ina CHyna shop my mom sayz as she can smell foodz just fine... and barrelz me ovah to getz to it Ze other day I hadd to run and stole a spwooon from the cereal boal on the coffee table so she wuldn't get it before I did!
Signed,
Toffee
 
Everyone is a buddy. I just came from the party house and my weiner dog pals. So I hope sis shows soon. Now about the fooooood you mentioned...

Sca
 
Poor Edan! But why you likez ur sistah so much?
I am wiff mah twin Smudge! Sistahs are eveel

I have a step sistah an I dunt like it! I luvez to be de ownlee dog!
She is big and bossy and steps on mah tail when I lay down on her bed by akzident, Mom says cuz she cand see gud, cuz she is blind and was aboozed so I hafta be nice!? what's aboozed? sounds like what mah mom is when she goes to a party and has stinky red wine..? :confused2:

But that sitah sure is bossy, regardless of aboozed status!? Like a bull ina CHyna shop my mom sayz as she can smell foodz just fine... and barrelz me ovah to getz to it Ze other day I hadd to run and stole a spwooon from the cereal boal on the coffee table so she wuldn't get it before I did!
Signed,
Toffee

Toffee! Rin Tin Tin can't beat up Lassie! It isn't right! Tell boss Kitteh to help you. I am sure he is evil enough to think of something!

-Smudge
 
This is Sandstorm,
When I got neutered at the Vets office I was ascared!! Then I came home with a collar on and ate it! It tasted awful! I hope CJ doesn't have a collar, it is not right for dogs to have collars. Be happy that you don't have one on.
Sandstorm
 
Edan it will be alright, CJ will be home soon and you can look after her then. She'll have to stay quiet for a while and not run around; so don't encourage her to break parole.
 
Toffee! Rin Tin Tin can't beat up Lassie! It isn't right! Tell boss Kitteh to help you. I am sure he is evil enough to think of something!

-Smudge

Oh you, my brother in arms...
Boss kitteh is eveel, more eveel than Rin Tin Tin sistah, good idea!
Boss kitteh attacks blind dog but she snaps madly around and Boss kitteh laughs? :rolleyes2: They are not polite, thtz fer sure
 
well, management told me that CJ was away at the vet an will be stayin' with momma emma an' aunt cathy til wednesday. phew, i was afraid she was captured by the dark sheltie empire an having her fur dyed right then an there on a second baff-star. :eek2:

mom an dad said she's gunna have to not run and play so much, which is fine cuz she an' i only run when its time for sheltie races after mom an' dad come home from work, or when we're at the agility play ground. she should be happy so long as she can still pounce dad and lick his face. :smile2:

i'm glad they know where she is an she'll be back soon. unlike a few of the other guys here, CJ ain't so bad. i'm missing her an' bein' kinda mopey. the only good thing about yesterday, aside from finding out CJ was okay, was bein' the only one at the playground to test the new agility equipment layouts at the end of the night.

i was still a little distracted and mixed up my sits with downs. but i did make extra sure the dog walk was stable an' okay where it was.

i'm not sure if this wednesday thing is today or tomorrow or the next day, but I hope its soon. i have to talk with beckon an' have the milshelties stand down their searching parties. :yes:

~edan
 
Edan,

Tomorrow is Wednesday. And I think you're ultra sweet for loving your sister like that and wondering where she went.

Give her lots of snuggles and let her rest.
 
Back
Top