Whew! Good boy Cooper! :)

I've got the tree in the spare room, I'll bring it out tommorow, see what happens!
Good luck! I hope it goes better than Montys introduction! :lol:

I am sure it must have been irritating to you, but honestly, I love little Monty's personality. Sometimes those with what we consider at first the oddest personalities teach us the most about life. For some reason that tree needed to be peed on - up to you to figure out why, Monty only pointed out the obvious - haha!!! I love your little guy!!!! We are well versed in living life with the unexpected here in our house- find the positives!!!!
No matter what he does I just can't get irritated with him (yet LOL). I don't think he has really had a family or outside life so it's all new to him so he could get away with murder at the minute. I just see him run somewhere, usually here a crash or bang, just sigh and then go clean :lol::lol:. I like the plan, look at from his point of view and find the positives! I suppose he pees on trees, I set up an in house pee stand lol, then hung lots of shiney play things from it that must be attacked lol. I have to admit though, despite all the trouble he gets into, I find him hilarious!

Good Luck!! Last night during his wild child mode Cooper ran up to the tree and put his muzzle right up to a branch turned and looked at us as if to say “should I or shouldn’t I”...we used leave it and he did.....he was just being naughty!! :)
Great too see it's going well with Cooper Wendy. I love the way he just tested you to see how far he could go :lol:
 
Back
Top