I just shared your post to Kevin. He speaks of you so fondly, and wanted me to tell you how sorry he is to hear this news. We both send you hugs. I know your heart is heavy.
Please accept my deepest, heartfelt sympathies in the sudden loss of your sweet baby, Yogi. Loosing one of our "kids" at any time and in any manner, especially when sudden and unexpected is so hard too understand and except. No matter how long God has entrusted us with their care, it is never long enough.
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you work your way through your heartbreak and loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your's. We lost our 10 year old Samoyed in July, also very suddenly, and the vet thinks it was heart attack, stroke, or aneurism. At least be reassured that any pain was minimal and short-lived.
so sorry to hear of your loss...it is shocking when our angels depart. Yesterday was the anniversary of losing my beloved sheltie. I was reminiscing, thinking of all the stuff we shared in her life. Focus on those memories, it helps.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.