Yogi 28/08/03 - 28/01/15

Julia, I was so sorry to sign on and read this today. I have always loved reading about Yogi's adventures with you and your clan. I will be thinking of you. :hugs
 
Julia, my deepest sympathies to you and Jessica. :cry:

My first sheltie passed away unexpectedly, so I know how confusing and devastating it is. Try to take comfort in knowing that Yogi lived a long and happy life and when it was his time, he did not suffer for long. :hugs
 
It is so hard to let them go. I am so sad for your loss. Please know he loved you as much as you loved him. I am ever hopeful I will be re-united with my loving furbabies in the next world. I wish peace and in the days ahead, many happy memories of Yogi.
 
Julia, I write with heartfelt first hand experience of something similar with Asta. I do think the sudden unexplained loss is the hardest of all. All is well, then suddenly they are gone, ripping the fabric of your family.

My thoughts and heart are with you as you go through this transition. Be mindful of your other pups and how they may be affected; Ally was quite depressed after losing her best life-long friend.

May your sweet memories of Yogi lighten the load.:hugs
 
Thank you everyone, for all your lovely messages and thoughts. I have wondered in the past when writing condolences for others, whether it helps and now I find myself in this position, I can say that it helps a great deal and is a huge comfort.
It has been a dreadful week as I had to say goodbye to Stellar, one of my rabbits today. it had been on the cards for a while but the timing could not have been worse.
The house just seems so empty without Yogi. I thought having other dogs would make it easier but there is the empty space and feeding times and on our walk I so much wanted to look behind and see him coming along. I keep picking up three biscuits not two and silly things like him not being there to lick out the butter pot. But at least I was with him when it happened and I don't think he knew anything about it so that is a small consolation.
 
Julia, I am so terribly, terrible sorry to hear this. May joyous memories of Yogi bring you comfort. :hugs
 
Back
Top