Recent content by JessieLove09

  1. J

    "Dogs really do go to Heaven"

    I am Catholic and I believe ALL dogs go to heaven. My parents reassured me of that when my sheltie mixes passed away in 2007. Thank you for the video OP.I am still grieving from the loss of my previous dogs.
  2. J

    Molly the Ninja Dog & Tanner the Lovebug!Pic Heavy & Videos

    Now the videos(Click on the pictures to see the videos!): http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/Jes13/?action=view&current=DSCI0031.mp4 http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/Jes13/?action=view&current=DSCI0032.mp4...
  3. J

    Molly the Ninja Dog & Tanner the Lovebug!Pic Heavy & Videos

    More Pictures! Molly posing: GRRRR!!!!: Tanner the Love Bug!:
  4. J

    Molly the Ninja Dog & Tanner the Lovebug!Pic Heavy & Videos

    It was a nice day out so I decided to take go some action pics and a record a few videos of Molly being a Ninja dog. I also got some pics of Tanner just lounging around. No I will not share my ninja secrets! Here are some random pics: Tanner teasing Molly: Now the Ninja Dog...
  5. J

    Prey drive?

    Thanks for the input everyone. I was just wondering what everyone else's version of this. I don't really think it means killing, but rather stalking it or chasing it. In no way do I let this behavior get out of hand. I guess my dogs had high prey drive, and it got a little out of hand. My...
  6. J

    Prey drive?

    Do your Shelties have prey drive? My previous Sheltie Mixes did. First time we noticed it was when we started finding dead rats in our backyard. At first we thought it was the cats in our neighborhood. Then one day I was out back with my parents and saw Simba stalking something. I called her...
  7. J

    4 years have gone by............

    Thank you and yes there was. They are my heart dogs, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them.They were there for me when I was sad, and pretty much listened to me. They were the perfect dogs for me. They are the reason I want another Sheltie, everytime I see one I see...
  8. J

    4 years have gone by............

    Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. Its really nice to know there are others out there who know what you are going through. Once again thank you. I for sure want another Sheltie in the future.
  9. J

    4 years have gone by............

    Thanks everyone. Yes it was an honor to know them. I will miss Simba's silly antics.:sadsmile:
  10. J

    4 years have gone by............

    And it still feels like it was yesterday that I lost them. Max & Simba were my best friends, my heart dogs. I still feel the pain and sorrow that I felt when I lost them. When they passed away I felt like I lost half of me. Here are some photos of them I have. Sorry for the quality, I didn't...
  11. J

    Hi from Cali!

    I am in Lakewood, it is near Long Beach. I have family that live in Huntington Beach.
  12. J

    Hi from Cali!

    Thanks everyone for the compliments and warm welcomes! I love Shelties already!lol. They are a definite breed I want in the future.
  13. J

    Hi from Cali!

    Hey Everyone! My name is Jessica and I live in Southern California with 2 German Shepherds, Molly & Tanner. I previously owned 2 Shetland Sheepdog Mixes, Max & Simba, they were brother and sister. They were my pride & joy. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them. My aunt...
Back
Top