Are you a doggy Purist or a Collector?

i had one pom (kinda ferocious for a lil guy). and 2 shelties. but i think the only other dog i would get would be a collie if i ever had enough land for him/her.
 
i had one pom (kinda ferocious for a lil guy). and 2 shelties. but i think the only other dog i would get would be a collie if i ever had enough land for him/her.

Haven't you heard that Timmy NEVER would have fallen in the well in the first place, if he had a Sheltie, instead of a Collie!?
 
Haven't you heard that Timmy NEVER would have fallen in the well in the first place, if he had a Sheltie, instead of a Collie!?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2660/4083233847_70ab08289e_o.jpg

Hmmm...well it seem that an entire plethora of dogs have come forward to confess to PUSHING Timmy into the well:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ztQTa8Apd...00/funny-dog-pictures-lassie-pushed-timmy.jpg

http://www.2flashgames.com/2fgkjn13...f-Lassie-Help-Timmy-Is-Down-The-Well-6465.jpg

http://images1.cafepress.com/product/91847251v2_225x225_Front.jpg

Which has caused Lassie to seek help for herself:
http://www.subjectives.co.uk/img/lassie.jpg
 
Shelties DO rule, lol

lol
loldogs and lolcats really are the best!

I have to laugh at Barb's story, FAKING the answers to the what dog is best for you test!!! LOL I DID the same thing, I just didn't think I would admit it, eventually!

I always had working type dogs, Boxers and German Shepherds, and we had mixed breeds growing up... I love working dogs, but wouldn't have a GSD at this time due to living space constraints. Shelties are great working dogs in a pretty and handy little package... I have ALWAYS wanted a Sheltie so I fullfilled that dream of mine. As a young kid our neighbour's farm had a timid Sheltie whose looks I adored tooooo much... I made the neighbours youngest daughter pick her up all the time so I could pet the poor terrified dog who couldn't run away :o

Now I can't imagine wanting to have another breed again... I used to think GSD's were THE ideal dog for me, but now if I had the right house and partner I would just opt for MORE Shelties, lol So I have also become a bit of a purist, as much as I love all dogs... Shelties really DO rule :)
 
lol
loldogs and lolcats really are the best!

I have to laugh at Barb's story, FAKING the answers to the what dog is best for you test!!! LOL I DID the same thing, I just didn't think I would admit it, eventually!

Shelties really DO rule :)

Pretty pathetic, huh!
 
Back
Top