SheltieChe
Forums Sage
that is where we are running into trouble... Che is positively does not like to be washed... so far I have been washing him every 2-3 weeks with hypoallergenic shampoo mostly to teach him to like it and less because he really gets to be dirty and dusty...
I have been teaching him tolerate grooming and so far he is getting used to clipping his toes and hair around his paws...
so several questions come ...
what is the good reliable no residue left on the hair product for dry wash...
what is the best to treat hair around the ears which appear oily- I read something about baby powder? groomers powder?
how to teach pup to tolerate bathing...
I have been teaching him tolerate grooming and so far he is getting used to clipping his toes and hair around his paws...
so several questions come ...
what is the good reliable no residue left on the hair product for dry wash...
what is the best to treat hair around the ears which appear oily- I read something about baby powder? groomers powder?
how to teach pup to tolerate bathing...