Daily Funerals

Darren - I can not believe the devastation you tell about
is made of this little sweet Monty :no:

- I definitely think it is the broccoli man :yes:

River says broccoli man comes to our house too!!

Exactly, Monty is far to sweet to do this damage, there must be Mr Broccolis visiting our homes. I've made a wanted poster to share around town, lets bring them to justice! :ROFLMAO:
Monty49.jpg
 
Don’t you just wonder how he can be both the little terror and then the sweet slumbering cuddly sheltie?

I read a book once called the
Monks of new Skete. Their theory was to place several items on the floor within your view and allow the dog to make the right choice by picking the appropriate toy. You might put down a chew toy, doll, sock, towel, etc.
You act like you are reading the paper or a book. When you see them going after the inappropriate item you say NO and offer the chew toy.

This worked perfectly for my first and second sheltie. Liam on the other hand is a work in progress. I no longer can give him plush toys. He had chewed off ears, legs, etc! I was so scared he would end up with a blockage!

He goes after fabric on chairs and wood moldings too! So, I am right there with you having a Liam the Terrible! Monty and Liam I am sure are plotting their next move to trip us up!!!
 
I'm sorry, Darren, but I'm with Wendy. This is hilarious. And little Monty is too too cute and innocent looking. I wouldn't be able to stay mad at him either! This little guy is so lucky to have landed with you. He's just looking for a Carrot Lady to go with Broccoli Man..... :ROFLMAO:
 
By the looks of it Willow is a real lady who just enjoys a good play with everyone. Can you ask her to teach Monty a few things lol. Monty is the opposite, he won't pick anything up outside but at home, everything is there to be chewed!
I think it's better that Willow and Monty never meet as I fear the training would go the other way and Willow will join the broccoli gang and begin a wave of destruction...
 
Back
Top