Daily Funerals

Darren

Forums Enthusiast
I just thought I would give you a brief look at the amount of funerals I have to carry out daily because of my little nightmare Monty lol. Below is an example of what I now have to face daily :lol:, this was what was killed on Friday:

Poor doll lost her feet in a terrible chewing accident

Monty42.jpg

Poor Sheep lost its front legs during a Sheltie assault

Monty43.jpg

The pacifier was saved from destruction so will live to fight another day

Monty44.jpg

The collar no longer locks after he climbed onto the table and chewed it

Monty45.jpg
Annndd when I ask him to explain himself, I get the "it wasn't me look"

Monty46.jpg

I give up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Welcome to our world Darren, we call Cooper the Terminator! :). We have bought several of the Kong stuffed toys, he had an ear off in 16 minutes and on the other had chewed through the rope! Slowly we had to take off different parts rather than him remove them and swallow them. Sadly no stuffed type toys in the house now just treat Kong’s, rubber tug toys and balls...somewhat boring, but safer for now.
 
Too bad you couldn't leave that pacifier right where he had it and have it work!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh I just wish it would be that easy.

Welcome to our world Darren, we call Cooper the Terminator! :). We have bought several of the Kong stuffed toys, he had an ear off in 16 minutes and on the other had chewed through the rope! Slowly we had to take off different parts rather than him remove them and swallow them. Sadly no stuffed type toys in the house now just treat Kong’s, rubber tug toys and balls...somewhat boring, but safer for now.

I feel for you Wendy now I know what it is like :gaah. It's everything with Monty, he does not stop all day. I can put something down for 1 sec, turnaround and it's gone :ROFLMAO:. He just watches all day waiting for someone to slip up and leave something unwatched :lol::lol::lol:. He's pretty sensible as he looks after his Mr Broccoli that he likes, any of the girls toys or my things get chewed lol.
 
That looks less like the "it wasn't me" look and more like one of these...I have this on a magnet on my fridge and also on a plaque by Diane Troese, who did the artwork for our home page here....You'll be very familiar with these!

Magnet.JPG
 

Attachments

  • upload_2020-1-18_19-0-34.png
    upload_2020-1-18_19-0-34.png
    677.5 KB · Views: 3
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh I just wish it would be that easy.



I feel for you Wendy now I know what it is like :gaah. It's everything with Monty, he does not stop all day. I can put something down for 1 sec, turnaround and it's gone :ROFLMAO:. He just watches all day waiting for someone to slip up and leave something unwatched :lol::lol::lol:. He's pretty sensible as he looks after his Mr Broccoli that he likes, any of the girls toys or my things get chewed lol.

We’ve been lucky I guess other than a bit of corner baseboard mounding as a wee pup Cooper only chews his own toys up! lol. He is 11 months next week.
 
We have been very fortunate. In the house Willow is not destructive, no toys or furniture have been wrecked. Her big bad habit is in thinking the whole outside world is there to eat. Some walks I think I need a recording to play constantly, "Drop it!"
 
I just thought I would give you a brief look at the amount of funerals I have to carry out daily because of my little nightmare Monty lol. Below is an example of what I now have to face daily :lol:, this was what was killed on Friday:

Poor doll lost her feet in a terrible chewing accident

View attachment 15338

Poor Sheep lost its front legs during a Sheltie assault

View attachment 15339

The pacifier was saved from destruction so will live to fight another day

View attachment 15340

The collar no longer locks after he climbed onto the table and chewed it

View attachment 15341
Annndd when I ask him to explain himself, I get the "it wasn't me look"

View attachment 15342

I give up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Monty has the look that says 'I'm bad, and I know it'!
I guess I lucked out...neither Piper nor Finnie are chewers. But give Finnie a nice shoe and.....
 
That looks less like the "it wasn't me" look and more like one of these...I have this on a magnet on my fridge and also on a plaque by Diane Troese, who did the artwork for our home page here....You'll be very familiar with these!

View attachment 15344

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now that I can relate to Ann, that just describes little Monty perfectly LOL

We’ve been lucky I guess other than a bit of corner baseboard mounding as a wee pup Cooper only chews his own toys up! lol. He is 11 months next week.

Is suppose at least it is only his own toys Cooper chews up and at 11 months he may grow out of it soon lol. Monty is supposed to be 3yrs (nearly 4) so I guess there's no growing out of it for him :lol:

We have been very fortunate. In the house Willow is not destructive, no toys or furniture have been wrecked. Her big bad habit is in thinking the whole outside world is there to eat. Some walks I think I need a recording to play constantly, "Drop it!"

By the looks of it Willow is a real lady who just enjoys a good play with everyone. Can you ask her to teach Monty a few things lol. Monty is the opposite, he won't pick anything up outside but at home, everything is there to be chewed!

Monty has the look that says 'I'm bad, and I know it'!
I guess I lucked out...neither Piper nor Finnie are chewers. But give Finnie a nice shoe and.....

I'm thinking I created a monster, I wanted his confidence to grow after how he was when I got him BUTTT I think it went to far :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully you can keep Finnie happy with your old shoes rather than the new ones :lol:
 
Back
Top