Daily Funerals

Angus is like Sca was when he causes trouble he tells on himself. He is really not good at it. Spitfire on the other hand is generally super good but when not there is zero guilt. Just a 'Spitfire does as Spitfire does' look.
I know right, mine are like that too. They actually come running up to me wagging their tail when they've done something wrong - like they are pleased with themselves!!!! Well except poor scared little Miss Della. I think it must be the sign of our well balanced dogs. Or alternatively, our dogs know we gave up on their naughtiness a long time so they just don't care!
 
I know right, mine are like that too. They actually come running up to me wagging their tail when they've done something wrong - like they are pleased with themselves!!!! Well except poor scared little Miss Della. I think it must be the sign of our well balanced dogs. Or alternatively, our dogs know we gave up on their naughtiness a long time so they just don't care!
Sca was nicknamed the good dog by the flyball team. He really was just a good dog. Even his idea of naughty was funny. He was at a tournament once and I did not get his crate zipped all the way. He is still inside it with a paw sticking out the unzipped part. He thought he was being so sneaky I had to laugh.

Then there is Spitfire....
 
Back
Top