Deska has elbow surgery

Oh your poor baby! He looks pitiful, but must be so relieved to be home in your arms. Stay strong for the poor guy and I am sure that he will recover in no time.

Any sign of your cat?
 
No sign of kitty yet. I've posted her pic to RSPCA website and have my doggy friends out looking and listening when the go out for walks. I really hope she is locked in somewhere. I searched again this morning under bushes and along the roadside just in case.
 
Poor Deska, he looks pitiful! But I am sure that he's glad to be home. I'm sending healing thoughts to him. (And also hoping that kitty comes home soon).
 
Aw, I want to reach through the monitor and give him all sorts of scritches and pets to add to your loving care. Hopefully he'll be up and around in no time.

Praying kitty comes home soon too.
 
Stay strong Caro.

Praying your kitty is found safe soon and for Deska's quick recovery. My heart just about broke seeing him all bandaged up. :cry:
 
oh my gosh
take the time to relax yourself... while nursing Deska.
glad he is moving well enough to stand to pee!

Sign that cast for me, will ya?
Hope he is better soon!!!! thinking of you all,
Irene
 
Caro, I'm just seeing this now. Poor little guy looks wiped out. I hope he surprises everyone with a smooth, quick recovery. I also hope you find your kitty soon. You must be beside yourself with worries for both your babies. My heart goes out to you.
 
Back
Top