Tabitha
Forums Enthusiast
Tabitha: sorry, fairly new to SN so I don't know exactly how to do the "copy & reply to" that I see here often.
That's alright.
Look at the bottom right of your post, you'll see a little button that says Quote, click that to quote to one person, and the " button next to it to quote more than one person.But thanks for the info on the name Noah...that may actually move that up on the list!
Losing Trace pretty much devastated me, so IF we get a little boy this summer "rest & comfort" will be very fitting.
Thank you
I'm glad I could help! Just so you know, I didn't breed Dixie, she was breed by... undesirables, to say the VERY least. I don't want to hijack Barb's thread. So if you want to read about it, it's in the thread's "Dixie's coming home!" and "Goodbye to a nameless puppy" (I'll add links in just a moment)
EDIT: Here's a link to Noah's thread, you'll find a link to Dixie's on the first post.
http://sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=19694
Last edited:


