SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
Sca is named after his love of mirrors. Scathan Coimhead is Irish Gaelic for mirror gazer and I thought it could be shortened to a good nickname. I was wrong
he gets called Sky or Scott
as much as his real name. Of course he is such an easy guy that he doesn't care
Spitfire .... well I had some names but they did not seem to fit. After a couple of weeks he got his name and it still fits.
Non-shelties:
Dow who was a Spitz/Cocker mix and named after Dow Chemical. Long story but he was a chemical waste dump as a puppy and thus his name.
Claude was a German Shepherd and well just looked like a Claude. People would ask why I named him that and I would explain. Most would then say 'well he does look like a Claude'
I had others but those are the highlights
he gets called Sky or Scott
as much as his real name. Of course he is such an easy guy that he doesn't careSpitfire .... well I had some names but they did not seem to fit. After a couple of weeks he got his name and it still fits.
Non-shelties:
Dow who was a Spitz/Cocker mix and named after Dow Chemical. Long story but he was a chemical waste dump as a puppy and thus his name.
Claude was a German Shepherd and well just looked like a Claude. People would ask why I named him that and I would explain. Most would then say 'well he does look like a Claude'
I had others but those are the highlights


