Don't tell David....

BarbV

Forums Celebrity
Bacca's sister is 2 week away from knowing if she's "taken", and Bacca's other sister is going to be bred in another couple of weeks.

Maybe, just maybe, they might have another companion pet for me.....David doesn't know that I'm even thinking about it - so Shhh! What he doesn't know can't hurt him! And I can always dream in the meantime.
 
How exciting! And don't worry, I won't tell! Keep the dream alive! My fiance said he didn't want a dog until about a week before we brought Bentley home.

Now he's hooked :)
 
Dreams of puppy breath.:winkgrin::winkgrin:

Heck my hubby went fishing and when he came home. Viola, a new puppy!:biggrin2: He's been wrapped around her little paw from the moment he held her.:lol:
 
I'm with PitterPatter, Barb! All our dogs (and horses) magically materialize when hubby is away. I know darn well he's going to fall in love with them. Never been wrong yet... and once you have two, what's one more! :lol:
 
I'm with PitterPatter, Barb! All our dogs (and horses) magically materialize when hubby is away. I know darn well he's going to fall in love with them. Never been wrong yet... and once you have two, what's one more! :lol:
OMG that is the argument Alan uses on me EVERY time..."well honey we have three what's one more?"....."well honey we have four how much more trouble could it be with five" ....."hey once you have 5 what could be the difference to have six...."
 
Back
Top